I did a major design overhaul. I’m moving the site towards SEO friendly and easier to skin and update.
Now instead of having to change multiple pages, all we have to do is change a few banners and .css to make the site look completely different.
I also added some galleries for the images, and the fan fiction section is linked up.
Navigation should be streamlined. I’m hoping to find someone to look at our Character Profile Back end so I can figure out what we’re missing so I can skin that puppy and get it up and going.
I didn’t get to the Sailor Myu section yet, but I hope to get that done soon.
And surprise, but we’re on wordpress now. No spam, please.